Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

The Beginning


3 months. Only 3 months until the big move to Scotland! It felt like yesterday I was saying to my boyfriend “only 6 months to go!” and I was bursting with excitement. Now with only 3, the stress levels are definitely rising. Don’t get me wrong I am still SUPER excited, it’s just the reality of having so many things still to organise is overwhelming.
I’ve had so many people tell me how much of a culture shock this will be for an Australian girl, but to be honest I cannot wait. I have never seen snow before let alone been anywhere that has been less than 10 degrees. At least I have my boyfriend with me, who is originally from Scotland and has loads of family and friends there who I’m sure will make me feel more than welcome.

I really look forward to sharing my adventures with you and the last 12 hectic and exciting weeks leading up to our departure. I hope you enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment